Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

I LOST 3 STONE

This month I have decided to share a story about one of my clients. I believe this may be related to many others. Helen (age 40 plus) is no different to anyone else. She came to me with no direction, no focus and lacked confidence. She wore baggy clothes to cover her body and was totally unfit. To make matters worse she was stressed out and over weight. She lacked energy but always had the desire to do something, but did not know where to start.

I have very kindly asked Helen to write this story to express to you how she really feels.

“Since seeing Richard Taylor for Personal Training I have seen a significant weight loss, but more than that I have experienced a complete transformation to a positive mental attitude. I was shrinking into myself both mentally and physically, now I am starting to enjoy myself and I certainly don’t feel stressed or depressed these days – I have loads of energy”

“Richard’s Personal Training programme consists of going to the gym for a minimum of 3 times a week (more if I can) with each session lasting 1 hour”. Currently a typical session would be minimum 30 minutes cardio, I then follow with 30 minutes weight training,  and that has inspired me by seeing and feeling the results of workouts at Richard Taylor’s Personal Training Club.”

“Richard sets small periodic goals I believe that I get regular fulfilment by meeting my targets which motivates me to set new ones.  Occasionally Richard will set new, more challenging goals as he thinks of them.

“Has Personal Training changed my Life? Where can I begin? I can’t see myself as the same person that walked in to see Richard for my first session.  When I started, I had lost all my confidence and self esteem. I would love to be able to let people feel the difference that I feel today compared to 12 months ago. I’m fitter, healthier, and happier and I’ve lost weight. Fantastic!”




Richard Taylor Personal Training Club